- 1/2 bunch coriander
- 1 long red chilli, de-seeded
- 4 avocado's, (or 2 large )
- 2 level tablespoons lime juice
- 3 spring onions
- 3 tomatoes, halved
- 400 gram tin red kidney beans, drained
- 400 --- mls tub sour cream
- 160 grams Tasty cheese, cubed
Recipe is created for
Add most of the coriander to the bowl (reserving some for garnish).
Add the chilli to the bowl. 10 secs, Sp. 6
Add avaocados and lime juice to the bowl. 10 secs, Sp.6
Spread avocado mixture evenly into a glass bowl.
Stir the sour cream with a fork to 'make it soft to spread'.
dollop large spoonfulls around the outer edge of the bowl on top of the avocado layer.
Gently smooth the sour cream over the avacado filling in the middle also.
Add spring onions to bowl. 5 secs, Sp. 5
Add tomatoes, kidney beans and a little Salt & Pepper to taste. 8 secs, Sp. 4
Gently spread this mixture over the sour cream layer
Add cheese to the bowl. 10 secs, Sp. 5
Spread over the Tomato and Bean Layer.
Roughly chop with a knife the remaining coriander and pile it on top of the cheese.
Sour Cream Layer
Bean & Tomato Layer
Accessories you need
Add a couple od dashes of Tabasco Sauce to the Avocado layer if you want to amp up the flavour.
Serve with Corn Chips.
This requires a large glass bowl. ( Much bigger than a 'dip' bowl) This is enough for a light family vegetarian meal.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Vegetable Sri Lankan Curry Recipe
- Sweet potato, pea and corn fritters (GF, egg free variations)
- Mushroom, Kale and Barley Pilaf
- Black Bean burgers
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani
- Quick carrot dhal