- 1 Onion, Halved.
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Carrots, Roughly Chopped.
- 2 Zucchinis, Roughly Chopped
- 1 Small Sweet Potato.
- 1 Tin Canned Corn
- 100 grams Tasty Cheese, Pre-grated.
- 1 tablespoon Seeded Mustard.
- 180 grams Self Raising Flour.
- 6 Large Eggs.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Spray Oil for Greasing.
- Seed Mix for Topping.
8Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Vegetarian Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Buffet Everyday Holiday Party Picnic Cooking Easy Low budget Natural Quick Appetizer Side dish Starter Australian Egg dish (soufflé, omelette) Vegetable dish
- 1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- 2. Put garlic and peeled onions into Mixing Bowl, chop 3 seconds/speed 7.
- 3. Scrape down the side off the bowl and add Oil, saute 2 minutes/Varoma/speed 2.
- 4. Add roughly chopped carrots, zucchini and sweet potato, chop 5 seconds/speed 5.
- 5. Add all other ingredients (except seed mixture for the top) in no particular order and mix, 20 seconds/backwards/speed 4.
- 6. Prepare cupcake or muffin tins with olive oil spray and drop mixture into pans. Make sure that each pan is filled to the top but not overflowing
- 7. Sprinkle with seed mixture and gentle press into the top to they stick to the other ingredients
- 8. Place frittatas in the preheated oven for 45 minutes or until they are golden brown
- 9. Leave to cool slightly in the pans then turn out on a rack to completely cool.
Make sure you grease the muffins trays very well and cook them so they are golden brown as it will make them easier to get out of the muffin trays.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli