- 150 grams miso paste
- 80 grams rice vinegar, (or white vinegar)
- 80 grams sugar, (or less)
- 50 grams boiled water
- 100 grams sesame oil
Place all ingredients except sesame oil into mixing bowl for 1 min/speed 2 - 3.
Add sesame oil and blend 5 sec/speed 2.
This dressing can be kept in the fridge for 1 - 2 weeks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Thai Brinjal and Tomato Soup
- FODMAP Friendly Lentil Bolognaise
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- TVP Bolognese (Vegan)
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Egg Free Pancakes
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Choc chip biscuits
- Hannah's Pizza Dough
- Vegan banana pancakes
- Paleo Chocolate Brownies GF