- 2 cloves garlic cloves
- 1 --- onion, white
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoons garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 550 g water
- 2 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 250 grams red lentils
- 1 cans coconut milk, or Coconut cream
- 1 cans canned chopped tomatoes
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop 1 onion and 2 garlic cloves , 6 seconds speed 7
Add 40 grams oil and saute, 5 mins 120 degrees speed 1
Add, cumin, garam masala and turmeric
Saute again , 3 mins 120deg reverse speed 1
Add Water, stock paste, lentils, coconut milk and tomatoes
Cook 25 mins 100degrees reverse speed 1
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli