- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 carrot, roughly chopped
- 2 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 20 grams coconut oil
- 200 grams quinoa, thoroughly rinsed
- 2 pears, diced
- 1 can Tomatoes 400g
- 1 tsp cumin, ground
- 1 tsp corriander seed, ground
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1.2 cinnamon stick
- 400 grams water
- 1 tbsp TM stock paste
- 1 can Chickpeas, rinsed
- 1. Place onions, garlic, carrot and zucchini and chop for 5 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down. Add oil and cook 3 mins, 100 degrees, speed 1. 2. Add in the quinoa and mix 10 seconds, , speed 2. to coat the quinoa with oil. Add all the ingredients except the chickpeas. Cook 100 degrees, 20 minutes, , speed 1.
3. Add the chickpeas and more water if necessary and cook 100 degrees, 5 minutes, , speed 1.
Accessories you need
- Add more water for a soupier dish
- Serve with minted yoghurt
- Serve with preserved lemon
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Warm Thai Chicken and Noodle Salad - Paleo, Gluten Free
- Tomato and Roast Capsicum Soup
- Seeded Paleo Bread (adapted from Pete Evans)
- Buckwheat and Sesame Crackers
- Gluten free Scroll
- Asian Coleslaw with chunky Thai Cashew Dressing
- Egg free paleo pumpkin bread
- Kale, broccoli and almond salad
- Caramalised onion, spinach and three cheese frittata
- Spinach and Seed Crackers
- Paleo zucchini and carrot fritters
- Spicy Hot Chocolate
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Taco rissoles
- Zucchini balls