- 500 g small pasta, e.g. orecchiette
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 1/2 bunch mint
- 1/2 bunch coriander
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 150 g zucchini
- 30 g oil
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp sweet paprika
- 120 g water
- 3 tsp Stock Concentrate
- 400 g Tinned tomatoes
- 400 g tinned chickpeas
- 100 g pinenuts, toasted
- Persian marinated feta
Cook pasta according to packet directions.
Chop herbs 3 secs/sp 8. Set aside.
Chop onion, garlic and zucchini 3 secs/sp 7. Scrape down sides.
Add oil, saute 3 mins/Varoma/sp 2.
Add spices, saute 1 min/Varoma/sp 2.
Add water, stock concentrate and tomatoes, cook 10 mins/90 deg/ sp 1.
Add chickpeas, cook 2 mins/90 deg/Rev/sp 1.
Add herbs and mix on Reverse for a few seconds.
Toss sauce through cooked pasta, scatter over pinenuts, crumbled feta and sumac.
1: You could increase the amount of water and add the pasta to the bowl with the tomatoes (I haven't tried this so I'm not sure how much more water you could need).
2: Persian marinated feta is divine but expensive. You could substitute with Danish feta for a bit of a financial saving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Thai Green Curry
- My first veggies
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth