THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 225 g Black eyed beans, (Soaked overnight)
- 1 Brown onion, quartered
- 1 heaped teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Oil for frying
24h 20minPreparation 24h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
1. Drain beans rinse with fresh water and remove skins that have come off the beans
2. Place all ingredient into the tmx and blend 45sec Speed 5 using the spatula to assist (you might have to take off lid and scrape down sides halfway through)
3. Scrap down sides and blend 10sec Speed 7.
4. In a fry pan add enough oil of choice to be 1-2cm deep and heat (alternatively use a deep fryer to achieve balls like in the photo above)
6. Shape falafels with hands into balls, flatten to make discs and cook on a low frying heat for 3min each side
Accessories you need
- Serve with shredded lettuce, tomatoes and chutney
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Cooked Millet (awesome alternative to cous cous)
- Ultimate Breakfast Smoothie (vegan, raw, dairy-free, nut-free, soy-free)
- Avo-nnaise aka vegan mayonnaise (egg-free soy-free, dairy-free, nut-free, paleo, WFPB)
- Paraati Chana - Indian chickpeas with split peas (vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, egg-free)
- Apple, Pear and Cinnamon muffins (vegan, egg-free, dairy-free)
- Apple porridge (vegan, paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free)
- Chia Breakfast Pudding (vegan, paleo, dairy-free, gluten-free, egg-free)
- Soaked Spelt Crackers
- Mini Quiche - lunchbox, snacks, breaky-on-the-go!
- Rich and Hearty Bolognese w zoodles (paleo, grain-free, gluten-free, egg-free)
- Breakfast Pikelets - 2 Ingredients (Paleo, vegetarian, dairy-free, gluten-free)
- Saag Gosht - Mild Lamb Curry (Paleo, Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Egg-free,)