- 2 apples, Peeled and cut into 1 cm sqares
- 1 bunch rhubarb, Washed and cut into 1cm squares
- 1 heaped tablespoon raw sugar, Or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinamon
- 1 Cup sultanas
- 1 Cup rolled oats
- 2 heaped tablespoons natural yoghurt
Recipe is created for
- Place apple & rhubarb into TM bowl and cook at 100 degrees reverse speed 1 for 10 minutes.
Add Sugar, Cinamon and sultanas and cook 6 minutes reverse speed 1.
Place stewed apples and rhubrab into an airtight container and set aside
- Combine rolled oats, natural yoghurt and desired quantity of stewed apples and rhubarb.
Put in a container and leave overnight, great to eat as Breakfast!
Tip 1: Add some milk to the oats to make the mixture not as thick
Tip 2: Great for a meal prep idea, whole quantity of stew should last 5 days in fridge.
To make the Apple & Rhubarb stew
To make the overnight Oats
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veggie Loaded Wholefood Pasta Sauce
- The Best Ever Vegan Vegetable Bake
- Onion fritters
- Creamy Coconut Sweet Potato & Chick Pea Curry
- Mum’s “Cheese” and Spinach Pie (GF, DF)
- Seham’s Hommus & Foul
- Easy Uttapam
- loubya with tomato (loubya a banadoura)
- Stir Fry Cauliflower
- Black and White Tofu
- Black bean burger patties
- Simple Gozleme