- 2 apples, Peeled and cut into 1 cm sqares
- 1 bunch rhubarb, Washed and cut into 1cm squares
- 1 heaped tablespoon raw sugar, Or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinamon
- 1 Cup sultanas
- 1 Cup rolled oats
- 2 heaped tablespoons natural yoghurt
8Recipe is created for
Place apple & rhubarb into TM bowl and cook at 100 degrees reverse speed 1 for 10 minutes.
Add Sugar, Cinamon and sultanas and cook 6 minutes reverse speed 1.
Place stewed apples and rhubrab into an airtight container and set aside
Combine rolled oats, natural yoghurt and desired quantity of stewed apples and rhubarb.
Put in a container and leave overnight, great to eat as Breakfast!
Tip 1: Add some milk to the oats to make the mixture not as thick
Tip 2: Great for a meal prep idea, whole quantity of stew should last 5 days in fridge.
To make the Apple & Rhubarb stew
To make the overnight Oats
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- Beetroot Burgers
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- South Indian Cauliflower Curry
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Cream Cheese and Rhubarb Blondies
- Rhubarb & Orange Creme Brûlée
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Overnight Apple Oats
- Rhubarb curd
- Rhubarb and coconut slice
- LSA Porridge
- Rhubarb and apple jam
- Asian Rhubarb and Carrot Soup
- Carrot, Honey and Sultana muffins
- Rhubarb, Apple and Raspberry Fruity Dream
- Quince & Rhubarb Crumble