- 2 apples, Peeled and cut into 1 cm sqares
- 1 bunch rhubarb, Washed and cut into 1cm squares
- 1 heaped tablespoon raw sugar, Or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinamon
- 1 Cup sultanas
- 1 Cup rolled oats
- 2 heaped tablespoons natural yoghurt
8Recipe is created for
Place apple & rhubarb into TM bowl and cook at 100 degrees reverse speed 1 for 10 minutes.
Add Sugar, Cinamon and sultanas and cook 6 minutes reverse speed 1.
Place stewed apples and rhubrab into an airtight container and set aside
Combine rolled oats, natural yoghurt and desired quantity of stewed apples and rhubarb.
Put in a container and leave overnight, great to eat as Breakfast!
Tip 1: Add some milk to the oats to make the mixture not as thick
Tip 2: Great for a meal prep idea, whole quantity of stew should last 5 days in fridge.
To make the Apple & Rhubarb stew
To make the overnight Oats
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- vegan chickpea loaf
- Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese (adapted from I Quit Sugar/Sami Bloom)
- Misty Moos Dahl
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- LCHF egg curry
- Pumpkin Lasagne
- Hops biz zejt
- Stuffed Peppers
- Three Colour Fritatta
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple