- 30 grams Chia Seeds (Black or white)
- 40 grams buckwheat
- 40 grams Linseeds
- 140 grams arrowroot or tapioca starch
- 320 grams cauliflower
- 1 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Yeast (Dried)
- 1 teaspoon Coconut or rapadura sugar (Optional)
- 2 teaspoons fine himalayan or fine sea salt
- 60 grams olive oil
- 100 grams Water (warm)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place all seeds into bowl and mill on sp 10 for 10 sec
2. Add Tapioca or Arrowroot and cauliflower and chop on sp 7 for 10 sec or until its smooth(ish)
3. Add everything else and mix on sp 5 temp 40 deg for 1 min (or until combined and warm)
4. Half the mixture and devide over two or three trays and put in the oven on lowest temo for half an hour to proove
5. Turn oven up to 220degC and cook 15-20 mins on one side
6. Flip and cook 10-15 mins on other side
7. Freeze or top with your favorite toppings. Our favorite are the ketchup sauce from the basic cookbook with red onion, cherry tomatos, olives, capers, macadamia or cashew cheese and cook on 200DegC for about 10 mins until everythings warmed through. Top with fresh basil leaves to serve.
Pizza Base Method
Sometimes you will need to adjust the water depending on how fresh the cauliflower is. Have it so it is smooth to paste onto the tray.
I also use this as a bread to dip into dips or soups or as a side to a Quinotto (paleo risotto).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- pumpkin granola
- Zucchini Muffins
- Whole wheat pancakes
- Chocolate summer cups
- Variation Sprouted Buckwheat Bread
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- GF vegan buckwheat bread
- Variation Chocolate Muesli
- Cheese and spinach scones (Gluten-free, grain-free)
- Low Salicylate Carob Sweet Potato Brownies