- 1 bunch spinach, cleaned thouroughly
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt, or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon bi-carb soda
- 30 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 300 grams pasta of choice
- parmesan cheese to taste
Remove all dirt from spinach. Place into a seperate bowl.
Add water to TM bowl and boil for 8min/Varoma/Speed 3
Add spinach and salt to TM bowl and cook for 8min/100degrees//speed 1. Add bi-carb soda 2min before cooking time ends.
Remove spinach from TM bowl using a falk. DO NOT remove liquid from bowl. Set spinach aside into a small bowl and squeeze remaining liquid into TM bowl.
Set spinach aside.
Add pasta and cook for 10min/100 degrees//speed 1
Drain pasta into a strainer.
Clean TM bowl and dry.
Palce garlic into TM bowl and chop for 3sec/speed 7.
Add EVO and saute for 3min/Varoma/speed 1.
Add Spinach and saute for 2min/100 degreees//speed soft.
Add pasta and cook for 1min/100 degrees//speed soft.
Pour mixture into a large bowl and stir using a spoon.
Serve into individual plates, sprinkle with parmecan cheese.
Spinach and pasta
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Chick Pea Tofu
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Pizza dough
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- David's Dhall
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie