THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 4 potatoes, cubed
- 1 package Baby Spinach Leaves
- 40 grams toasted pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil.
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon Whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon capers, pickled
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 tablespoons whole egg mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
Place all the ingredients in the TM bowl and mix 10 sec on Speed 8.
Sprinkle potatos with oil and salt to taste. Roast in preheated oven until crisp (30 -40 minutes)
Once cooled down, arrange potato with spinach leaves on salad plate. Add pine nuts and dress with prepared dressing.
Any combination of the following can be added to the salad: Crisp bacon bits, slivers of sundried tomato or roasted capsicum, wallnuts or slices parmasan cheese
Accessories you need
Steam the cubed pototo in the basket (firm but cooked) in stead of roasting with oil... much healtier.
Use Sweetpotato in stead of normal potato
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Fast Easy GF Spice Carrot and Orange Cake
- Buttered Caramel Popcorn Cupcake
- BBQ Salt (Braai Sout)
- EASY Apricot and Peach/Nectarine Chutney (South African)
- Hot Cross Fudge
- Gluten Free Cheese and Herb Snack Sticks (Lunchbox)
- "Its all about Christmas" Cupcakes
- Pecan and Date Christmas Tart
- African Surprise Christmas Cocktail (Rooibos)
- Eggnog - Alcohol Free (or not!)
- Halloween Mice and Spiders - Healthy, Nut Free
- Moroccan Style Marinade with Chickpeas
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Chocolate Rice Bubble Slice
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Weetbix Slice
- Tiny Teddies
- Even Healthier Wheatbix Slice