- 50 g olive oil
- 1 onion halved
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- salt, to taste
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 1000 g potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 200 g pumpkin, cubed
- 500 g water
- 300 g green beans
- 2 tsp raw sugar
- 100 g sour cream
- 1 lemon, juice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place oil, onion, garlic, curry powder, turmeric and chilli flakes into TM bowl. Chop for 5 seconds on speed 6, then sauté for 2 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 1.
Add salt, seeds and all vegetables except beans. Add water and cook for 15 minutes at Varoma temperature on Reverse + speed soft.
Place topped and tailed beans into the Varoma dish and set Varoma into position whilst curry is cooking. Remove beans when time is up and set aside.
Add remaining ingredients to curry and cook a further 3 minutes at Varoma temperature on Reverse + speed soft.
Serve immediately with beans on top.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Mac and Cheese
- Vegan Bean Casserole with Optional Sausage Bites
- Vegetable flan
- Peanut Protein Pancakes
- Vegan Alfredo Sauce
- Brilliant Red Buddha Bowl
- Unbeatable Vegan Nachos
- Vegan pesto pasta by @carrotsandflowers
- Chinese Stir Fried Vegetables in sauce
- Vegan Chilli Con Carne (for nachos)
- Pav Bhaji
- Eggplant Parmigiana
- Zucchini Pasta slice
- Alkalising Green Smoothie
- Mini Quiches
- Low Salicylate Carob Sweet Potato Brownies
- Variation Roast Chicken with Spice Rub & Stuffing
- Jam tart daisies
- Gluten Free Pizza Base x2
- Chicken Casserole
- Oat & Coconut Cookies Gluten, Dairy & Sugar free
- Gluten-Free Banana, Coconut and Lemon or Cinnamon Loaf
- Mexican Style meat stack
- Asian Chicken Meatballs in the Varoma