- Fresh Corriander, handful or to taste
- 1 brown onion, peeled &amp; halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 20ml coconut oil
- 2.5 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1.5 teaspoons garam masala (EDC)
- 1.5 tablespoons vegetable stock concentrate
- 400g can tomato pieces
- 550g butternut pumpkin, peeled &amp; cut into 3cm cubes
- 400g can Chickpeas, drained
8Recipe is created for
Place corriander into TM bowl and chop 2secs/speed 7. Set aside.
Place onion & garlic into TM bowl and chop 2secs/speed 5.
Add oil, cumin & garam masala & saute for 3 mins/varoma/speed 1.
Add vegetable stock, tomatoes & pumpkin & cook 15 mins/varoma/reverse/soft speed with MC removed.
Add chickpeas & cook further 5 mins/100 deg/reverse/soft speed.
Place into Thermoserver, stir through chopped corriander.
Cooled curry can be frozen in an airtight container for up to 1 month
Use as a side dish with meat or fish.
Serve with steamed rice or quinoa & a dollop of plain yoghurt
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- Superfood Magic Pasta sauce
- vegan scrambled eggs
- Vegetables in saffron, chilli & coconut broth
- Pasta with Mushrooms
- Eggplant Parmigana
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- Overnight Oats with stewed Apple and Rhubarb
- Easy Pav Bhaji (Mix veg mash)
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken