Pumpkin & Chickpea Curry
- Fresh Corriander, handful or to taste
- 1 brown onion, peeled &amp; halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 20ml coconut oil
- 2.5 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1.5 teaspoons garam masala (EDC)
- 1.5 tablespoons vegetable stock concentrate
- 400g can tomato pieces
- 550g butternut pumpkin, peeled &amp; cut into 3cm cubes
- 400g can chickpeas, drained
Place corriander into TM bowl and chop 2secs/speed 7. Set aside.
Place onion & garlic into TM bowl and chop 2secs/speed 5.
Add oil, cumin & garam masala & saute for 3 mins/varoma/speed 1.
Add vegetable stock, tomatoes & pumpkin & cook 15 mins/varoma/reverse/soft speed with MC removed.
Add chickpeas & cook further 5 mins/100 deg/reverse/soft speed.
Place into Thermoserver, stir through chopped corriander.
Cooled curry can be frozen in an airtight container for up to 1 month
Use as a side dish with meat or fish.
Serve with steamed rice or quinoa & a dollop of plain yoghurt
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brilliant Red Buddha Bowl
- Unbeatable Vegan Nachos
- Vegan pesto pasta by @carrotsandflowers
- Chinese Stir Fried Vegetables in sauce
- Vegan Chilli Con Carne (for nachos)
- Pav Bhaji
- Eggplant Parmigiana
- Vegetable Quiche Dairy- free
- Vegetarian NOT meatballs (nut free)
- Quick Lentil Bolognese
- Bill Grangers Corn Fritters with Avocado Salsa
- Chicken Laksa
- Creamy red capsicum & cauliflower soup with goats cheese
- Tomato pasta with vegetables and feta (TM31)
- DAD's Steak and Mushroom pies
- Italian Style Chunky Pasta Sauce
- Cauliflower-pumpkin pasta sauce
- SALT 'N' VINEGAR POTATO PIZZA
- Bolognaise Sauce - (Beef)
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Spaghetti Bolognese - Diabetic Friendly
- Vegan All-Purpose Cheese Sauce from @ohsheglows