- Small Bunch of Kale leaves - stalks removed
- Handful Macadamias
- Handful Cranberries
- 70g feta
- Juice 1/2 lemon
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients to the bowl.
3 SECONDS / SPEED 4
Thats it! Enjoy
➕QUICK KALE SALAD➕
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- BANANA YOGHURT CHOC CHIP CAKE
- PALEO PUMPKIN BREAD
- SILVERBEET AND RICOTTA PIE
- Thermowife Traditional Italian Bolognese
- RICOTTA AND OLIVE BREAD
- Thermowife Healthy Pumpkin Soup
- THERMOWIFE APPLE AND ZUCCHINI CAKES
- ZUCCHINI + HALOUMI FRITTERS
- ➕SPINACH + RICOTTA CALZONE➕
- Chicken Salad/Sandwich Filling
- BAKED FALAFEL
- Easy Guacomole