- 1 onion, half
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 carrot, cut into thirds
- 1 zucchini, half
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 can brown lentils, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 70 g tomato paste
- 80 g water
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- parmesan, sprinkled (optional)
- Basil, Oregano or Spinach, garnish (optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1) Place half onion,garlic,carrot,half zucchini and olive oil into TM bowl and chop for 5sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and sauté 3mins/120/speed 1.
2) Add remaining ingredients (except parmesan and garnish) and cook 8mins/100//
3) Garnish with optional greens and parmesan. Enjoy
-Serve sauce on cooked pasta, zucchini noodles or baked potato.
-I've said this is 2 portions but I fed myself and my 5 year old this for dinner and we still have 1 serve left. Depends on how much you eat.
- You can make this with 250g of beef/pork mince if you wish.
- This recipe can be doubled.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- TVP Bolognese (Vegan)
- Pumpkin, spinach and ricotta lasagna
- Falafel (Eastern Sudan Variant)
- Mexican rice (e.g. for Tortillas), vegetarian
- Rich Vegan caramelised onion pasta
- Chickpea Curry
- Masala Oats