THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 350 grams potato
- 350 grams butternut pumpkin
- 200 grams sweet potato
- 60 grams spring onion
- 120 grams tasty cheddar cheese
- 80 grams flour, wholemeal
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp Vegetable stock paste, Or chicken stock paste
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 1 pinches black pepper, freshly ground
- 60 grams Milk, Your choice
- 80 grams extra virgin olive oil, for frying
- 150 g natural yoghurt, Full fat
- 1 clove garlic, small, finely chopped or minced
- 1 tsp lemon juice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cut tasty cheese in to 4cm x 2cm chunky and weigh in to .
Set 3 sec, speed 7. Scrape down sides and using spatula, stir mixture aruond.
Set 3 sec, speed 7. Ensure fully chopped up and now add all other fritter ingredients.
Set 30 sec, speed 4 .
Now you batter is ready, pout a generous glud of Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large frypan (or 2) and heat to a low-medium heat.
Spoon in 2 heaped dessert spoons full of batter in to hot oil. Cook approx. 5-8mins each side or until golden brown.
Place cooked fritters on to paper towel lined chopping board.
- Weigh out yoghurt and add lemon juice and garlic. Stir fully and serve on fresh cooked vegetable fritters
These fritter are very versatile. You can add other vegetable such as corn, fennel, or peas to them as well as chickpeas for extra goodness.
Use up whats in your crisper to reduce food wastage
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Braised Bamboo Shoots
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Variation of Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's) For all TM's
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing