THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 350 grams potato
- 350 grams butternut pumpkin
- 200 grams sweet potato
- 60 grams spring onion
- 120 grams tasty cheddar cheese
- 80 grams flour, wholemeal
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp Vegetable stock paste, Or chicken stock paste
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 1 pinches black pepper, freshly ground
- 60 grams Milk, Your choice
- 80 grams extra virgin olive oil, for frying
- 150 g natural yoghurt, Full fat
- 1 clove garlic, small, finely chopped or minced
- 1 tsp lemon juice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Wash and peel vegetables. Cut pumpkin, potato and sweet potato into approx. 4cm x 4cm pieces and the spring onion in to 4cm lengths. Weigh all in to "Closed lid" .
Cut tasty cheese in to 4cm x 2cm chunky and weigh in to "Closed lid" .
Set 3 sec, speed 7. Scrape down sides and using spatula, stir mixture aruond.
Set 3 sec, speed 7. Ensure fully chopped up and now add all other fritter ingredients.
Set 30 sec, speed 4 "Counter-clockwise operation" .
Now you batter is ready, pout a generous glud of Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large frypan (or 2) and heat to a low-medium heat.
Spoon in 2 heaped dessert spoons full of batter in to hot oil. Cook approx. 5-8mins each side or until golden brown.
Place cooked fritters on to paper towel lined chopping board.
- Weigh out yoghurt and add lemon juice and garlic. Stir fully and serve on fresh cooked vegetable fritters
These fritter are very versatile. You can add other vegetable such as corn, fennel, or peas to them as well as chickpeas for extra goodness.
Use up whats in your crisper to reduce food wastage
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Zucchini and Haloumi Frittera with Yoghurt and Salsa
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Low Sugar Plum Jam or Apricot Jam
- Zucchini Pickle
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Variation of Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's) For all TM's
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Egg Free Mini Quiches
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Gourmet crackers
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken