- 3 slices wholemeal bread
- 1 brown onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 110 grams Cheddar cheese
- 25-30 grams Parmesan cheese
- 350-400 grams zucchini, (about 2 medium zucchinis)
- 300 grams cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon self-raising flour
- 2 tomatoes
- salt & pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 180C. Use some spray-oil to lightly grease a large oven-proof dish.
Roughly tear up bread slices, place into TM bowl and process 10 seconds, speed 6, to form breadcrumbs.
Pour breadcrumbs into prepared dish and shake to distribute evenly around base and about 1cm up the sides of the dish.
No need to wash out bowl.
Peel and quarter onion; peel garlic. Place into TM bowl and chop 5 seconds, speed 6-7, until fine (you may need to use spatula to scrape down, and repeat).
Weigh in cheddar and parmesan cheeses, cut into cubes. Chop 10 seconds, speed 6.
Weigh in zucchini, roughly cut into thick slices, and chop 8 seconds, speed 6, scraping down if necessary to ensure even chopping.
Add cream, eggs, flour, and season to taste. Mix 10 seconds, speed 4, until combined.
Pour filling onto breadcrumbs and spread evenly into dish.
Thickly slice tomatoes and arrange over the top. Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper if desired.
Bake 45 - 55 minutes, until cooked through and golden brown on top.
For the base:
For the filling:
Let stand 5 - 10 mins before cutting.
Serve with a mixed salad.
Also tastes great served cold (leftovers are often used for lunches at our place).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Light & Tangy Lemon Meringue Pie
- Best Chewy Anzac Biscuits
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Slow Cooker Bacon & Vegie Quiche
- Cinnamon Zucchini Loaf
- Easy Creamy Chicken Pasta
- Raspberry Lemon Custard Cake
- Bacon, Ricotta & Roast Capsicum Quiche
- Quark - German spreadable cheese
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Easy vegan chocolate avocado mousse
- Vegan Pesto
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chai frappe with Irish cream
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines