- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 200 g quinoa
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 300 g Zucchinis
- 150 g mushrooms
- 3 eggs
- 40 g extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 80 g feta cheese
1. Chop 50 g Parmesan 1min / Sp. 10. Set aside
2. Cook 200 g Quinoa 20 min / Varoma/ Sp. 2. Set aside.
3. Chop 3 garlic gloves + onion 3 sec. / Sp. 5. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with the spatula.
4. Chop 300 g zucchinis + 150 g mushorroms 3 sec. / Sp. 5 - Drain the excessive water
5. Add 40 g EVOO, sautee 10 min / Varoma / Sp. 2, without MC. - Drain with simmering basket, the excessive water
6. Add 3 eggs, 80 g feta cheese, 30 g Parmesan cheese and cooked quinoa. Mix 20 sec. / Sp. 3
7. Fill-up the muffins forms, sprinkle with the rest of the Parmesan cheese.
8. Bake for 15 min @ 180C
Cheesy Quinoa Veggie Muffins
These muffins are great for the lunch box or for a picnic or what French people called "aperitif dinatoire" ie an aperitive with heaps of food so that you don't need to dine afterwards.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce