THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 piece ginger, (thumb sized, peeled)
- 1 lemon or lime, (juice of)
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1.5 tablespoons tamari
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes, (or 1 fresh red chilli)
- coriander, (1 handful)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cauliflower, (roughly chopped)
- 60 grams Salted Cashews, (optional)
- coriander leaves, (for garnish)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pop all the dressing ingredients into the Thermomix and blitz for 6 seconds on speed 10.
Add half a head of cauliflower (roughly chopped into pieces) and blitz for 3 seconds on speed 5. Repeat if finer consistency is preferred.
Tip out into a bowl and garnish with a handful of toasted cashews (or seeds) and some coriander leaves.
Add one fresh de-seeded red chilli to the dressing ingredients instead of the chilli flakes. Keep the seeds in if you want to live dangerously and prefer it hotter.
Follow me on my Facebook page @PannaCotter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paneer kadhai masala
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Chick Pea Tofu
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing