- 7 medjool dates (pitted)
- 40 grams shredded coconut flakes
- 45 grams rolled oats
- 1 level tablespoons coconut sugar (optional)
Place ingredients in bowl and blend speed 4/40secs to 1minute. Check to see if the rawnola has come together in clumps, if it hasn't continue to blend speed 4 until desired consistency is reached. When satisfied sprinkle over smoothie bowls, eat as cereal with your choice of milk alternative or eat as is!
Store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Buckwheat Porridge (Vegan)
- Banana Oat Vegan Cookies
- Coconut Vanilla Vegan Ice cream
- Datorade - Raw, Vegan Energy Drink
- Fig & Orange Raw Vegan Chocolate
- Vegan Broccoli salad
- Vegan Breakfast Chocolate Mousse
- Green Smoothie Go To
- Chocolate Macadamia Tahini Bites
- Raw Avocado Zoodle Vegan Pasta
- Vegan Olive Tapenade
- Sweet Chia Pudding