- 25 grams olive oil
- 1 large brown onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 red capsicum, sliced, de-seeded and roughly cut
- 2 gloves of garlic, peeled
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 x 425g can diced tomatoes
- 1 x 140g tub tomato paste
- 2 x 400g tins red kidney beans, drained and rinsed, (or one tin of kidney beans and one tin of lentils)
- 1/2 zucchini
- 100 grams Mushroom
- 1 small bunch coriander, roughly chopped
Recipe is created for
Place onions, mushrooms, capsicum, zucchini and garlic in TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 6
2. Add oil, paprika and cummin and saute for 3 minutes at varoma temperature on speed 1 with the MC off.
3. Add tomatoes, paste and coriander and cook for 5 minutes at varoma temperature on speed 1.
4. Add kidney beans and cook for 10 minutes on varoma temperature on reverse/speed soft
5. Serve with brown rice, sour cream, chopped avocado and spring onion
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Chickpea Dosa
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Zucchuni Pickle
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- Lunchbox Chicken Bites