- 350 g red cabbage, cut into pieces
- 100 g very firm green apple, cored and cut into quarters
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 sprig of coriander to garnish
8Recipe is created for
PLACE ALL INGREDIENTS IN YOUR THERMOMIX
Peel off outside leaves of red cabbage and discard, weigh and coarsely chop by hand.
Wash, quarter and core apple, leave skin on and cut in halves again.
Wash and dry coriander, break off roots and discard, chop stems, coarsely chop leaves.
Add lemon juice, oil, S & P.
BLEND for 4 seconds, speed 4.
Scrape down the sides.
BLEND for a further 4 seconds, speed 4 - to your liking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee