- 150 grams spinach
- 750 grams Ricotta (good quality deli style)
- 3 eggs
- salt & peper to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grease pie dish 21cm X 21cm
Pre heat oven 200 degrees
Wash spinach chop 5 seconds /speed 5
Wilt 3 minutes/varoma/speed 1 set aside
Place ricotta cheese in bowl 10 seconds/speed 5
Add eggs 10 seconds/speed 5
Return spinach mix bowl ensure completely drained season with salt and pepper and mix 5 seconds/speed 3
Assemble pie by rolling out pastry on Thermomat or floured work surface line dish, fill and cover with pastry
Bake 30-40 minutes until brown
Quick Puff Pastry Recipe As Per Basic Cookbook
Thermomat is handy in this recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Braised Bamboo Shoots
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pesto
- Spring time spinach cob loaf
- Green wellness juice
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Keto Alkalising Green Smoothie
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Risotto Mediterranean style
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken