- 500 grams pumpkin, cut in 2 cm cubes
- 100 grams brown onion, cut into wedges and separated
- 2 portions fresh pasta, recipe on Cookidoo
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and cover a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place pumpkin and onion on baking tray and spray with Olive Oil and place in the oven for 25 minutes.
- While the pumpkin and onion are cooking, make the fresh pasta dough according to the directions on Cookidoo or from the Everyday Cookbook. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
- Add cooked pumpkin and onion along with the salt to the mixing bowl and blend, 10 seconds, speed 6.
- Transfer blended pumpkin and onion mix to a bowl to cool while you roll out the dough.
- Roll pasta dough out thinly and cut into large circles.
- Place a teaspoon of the pumpkin and onion mixture onto the pasta circle, leaving room around the edge to fold over the pasta.
- Seal the pasta around the edge with a fork.
- Continue until you have used up all the pumpkin and onion mixture.
- Boil a large pot of salted water on the stove and add Ravioli to the boiling water and cook for 8 minutes. Once cooked drain the Ravioli and serve with your favourite sauce.
Accessories you need
I used a 7 cm round cutter and then rolled the dough after it was cut to make it thiner and bigger (I don't own a pasta maker, so rolled it by hand).
I made 2 lots of dough, but really only ended up needing 1.5 lots.
The process of rolling, cutting and filling the dough is time consuming, so make sure you allow plenty of time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Kisir - Turkish Tabbouli
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Beetroot Burgers
- Veggie Loaded Wholefood Pasta Sauce
- The Best Ever Vegan Vegetable Bake
- Onion fritters
- Creamy Coconut Sweet Potato & Chick Pea Curry
- Mum’s “Cheese” and Spinach Pie (GF, DF)
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- SEHAM’S POTATO BAKE
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Smoked hock-bone soup
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Pastie Slice
- Sous Vide Wagyu Striploin
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- The best Brownie Recipe