- 80 grams red onion, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 --- spring onions, roughly chopped
- 15 grams coconut oil
- 200 grams zucchini, thickly sliced
- 30 grams mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 170 grams eggplant, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 300 grams tomatoes, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 70 grams red capsicum, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 95 grams green capsicum, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 4 leaves fresh basil
- 1 pinch rosemary, thyme, marjoram, oregano, dulse flakes, be generous with each
- --- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 sticks Celery, cut into bite-sized chunks
Recipe is created for
Add onion, garlic and spring onions to the bowl. Chop 5 seconds, Speed 5. Scrape down sides.
Add oil, sauté 5 minutes, Varoma temperature, , Speed 1 with MC tilted to allow for the escape of steam.
Add remaining ingredients and cook 30 minutes, 100 C, , Speed .
Accessories you need
The quantities are the exact ones I used as I threw this together, but you could certainly play around with them and just use up whatever vegetables you have in the fridge.
I served this with some crispy chicken done in the frypan with a bit of coconut oil but you could serve it with a crusty bread, or poached eggs for breakfast...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.