- 200 grams cauliflower
- 200 grams onions
- 1 sticks cinnamon quill
- 10 curry leaves, fresh
- 1 cans coconut milk
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 level teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 level teaspoon Fenugreek seeds
- 2 Fresh Green Chillies
- salt to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Quarter the tomato and and pop into the Thermomix bowl. Chop 5 seconds speed 7. Use the spatula to push down the tomato mix. Add the whole green chillis and fenugreek seeds. Chop 5 seconds speed 5.
Add sliced onion, cubed cauliflower, cinnamon, turmeric, coconut milk, curry leaves and salt. Cook on varoma 15 minutes reverse speed 1.
Serve with rice or chapati or nan and other curries or by itself.
Deliciously tasting and very easy recipe.
Can be used as a soup with the addition of coconut cream.
Use less coconut milk to make a drier curry.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Shepherds pie
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Breakfast Beans
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Spaghetti Polpette
- Scrolls (Lactose Free)
- Spice Craft Butter Chicken
- Tomato, Bacon and Spinach Risotto
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)