- 60 gram Parmesan cheese, Cut into 3cm pieces
- 30 gram brown onion, Halved
- 40 gram Butter, cubed
- 40 gram extra virgin olive oil
- 320 gram arborio rice
- 60 gram dry white wine
- 1-2 tablespoon Vegetable Stock Concentrate (EDC)
- 150 gram sundried tomatoes, drained
- 1 medium red capsicum, quartered
- 720 grams Water.
Grate Parmesan 10 sec/speed 10. Set aside.
Place Sun-dried tomatoes and capsicum into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Set aside.
Place onion into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
Add butter and oil and saute 3 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Add rice and saute 1 min/Varoma// speed1.5 without measuring cup.
Add white wine and saute 2 min/Varoma/ / speed 1.5 without measuring cup.
Scrape bottom of mixing bowl well with spatula to loosen rice.
Add stock, sun-dried tomatoes and capsicum (reserved) and water.
Cook 13min/100degrees//speed 1.5 placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl (this allows the steam to escape and prevents splattering).
Transfer into Thermoserver or serving dish, season to taste and stir through reserved Parmesan cheese.
Allow to rest prior to serving. 5 minutes.
Accessories you need
Thermoserver or serving dish
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Donut ice-cream
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits