- 1 extra large cooked sweet potato, about 300g cooked weight
- 1 Large green apple, cred and roughly chopped
- 1 med green onion (spring onion), roughly chopped
- 150 grams SR flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of milk
- dash Oil for frying
- sprinkle of cinnamon sugar for serving, optional
1. Place peeled and chopped sweet potato, apple and spring onion in .
2. Blitz sp3/ 10 seconds, scrape and repeat.
3. Add all remaining ingredients except oil and cinnamon sugar.
4. Blitz sp4/10 seconds. Scrape and repeat.
5. Heat a large frying pan to medium heat and add a good splash of oil.
6. Spoon tablespoon size portions into the pan and cook until browned underneath. Flip and repeat.
7. Drain on a paper towel lined plate.
Serve warm with a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar (optional)
Easy and delicious..another home cooked recipe from my late Mum's collection..
If you like my recipes, consider joining my FaceBook group "Thermify me...!"
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- Beetroot Burgers
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- South Indian Cauliflower Curry
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- 5 ingredient Iced Vovo biscuits
- Rich tea biscuits
- Iced sweet buns
- Raspberry tartlets
- 60 minute lunch rolls
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Malt loaf
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- mayo egg free
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Mash and steamed veg
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Gorgonzola Souffle