- 1 extra large cooked sweet potato, about 300g cooked weight
- 1 Large green apple, cred and roughly chopped
- 1 med green onion (spring onion), roughly chopped
- 150 grams SR flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of milk
- dash Oil for frying
- sprinkle of cinnamon sugar for serving, optional
1. Place peeled and chopped sweet potato, apple and spring onion in .
2. Blitz sp3/ 10 seconds, scrape and repeat.
3. Add all remaining ingredients except oil and cinnamon sugar.
4. Blitz sp4/10 seconds. Scrape and repeat.
5. Heat a large frying pan to medium heat and add a good splash of oil.
6. Spoon tablespoon size portions into the pan and cook until browned underneath. Flip and repeat.
7. Drain on a paper towel lined plate.
Serve warm with a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar (optional)
Easy and delicious..another home cooked recipe from my late Mum's collection..
If you like my recipes, consider joining my FaceBook group "Thermify me...!"
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Chickpea Curry
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Apple and sage sauce
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Caramelised onion jam
- Japanese coconut buns
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough