- 1 extra large cooked sweet potato, about 300g cooked weight
- 1 Large green apple, cred and roughly chopped
- 1 med green onion (spring onion), roughly chopped
- 150 grams SR flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of milk
- dash Oil for frying
- sprinkle of cinnamon sugar for serving, optional
1. Place peeled and chopped sweet potato, apple and spring onion in .
2. Blitz sp3/ 10 seconds, scrape and repeat.
3. Add all remaining ingredients except oil and cinnamon sugar.
4. Blitz sp4/10 seconds. Scrape and repeat.
5. Heat a large frying pan to medium heat and add a good splash of oil.
6. Spoon tablespoon size portions into the pan and cook until browned underneath. Flip and repeat.
7. Drain on a paper towel lined plate.
Serve warm with a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar (optional)
Easy and delicious..another home cooked recipe from my late Mum's collection..
If you like my recipes, consider joining my FaceBook group "Thermify me...!"
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Keto Carbonara
- Viennese whirls
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread