- 1 extra large cooked sweet potato, about 300g cooked weight
- 1 Large green apple, cred and roughly chopped
- 1 med green onion (spring onion), roughly chopped
- 150 grams SR flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of milk
- dash Oil for frying
- sprinkle of cinnamon sugar for serving, optional
1. Place peeled and chopped sweet potato, apple and spring onion in .
2. Blitz sp3/ 10 seconds, scrape and repeat.
3. Add all remaining ingredients except oil and cinnamon sugar.
4. Blitz sp4/10 seconds. Scrape and repeat.
5. Heat a large frying pan to medium heat and add a good splash of oil.
6. Spoon tablespoon size portions into the pan and cook until browned underneath. Flip and repeat.
7. Drain on a paper towel lined plate.
Serve warm with a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar (optional)
Easy and delicious..another home cooked recipe from my late Mum's collection..
If you like my recipes, consider joining my FaceBook group "Thermify me...!"
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Chickpea Curry
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Viennese whirls
- Kingston biscuits
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Chocolate coconut cake
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Walnut choc-chip cookies
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities