- 1 extra large cooked sweet potato, about 300g cooked weight
- 1 Large green apple, cred and roughly chopped
- 1 med green onion (spring onion), roughly chopped
- 150 grams SR flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of milk
- dash Oil for frying
- sprinkle of cinnamon sugar for serving, optional
1. Place peeled and chopped sweet potato, apple and spring onion in .
2. Blitz sp3/ 10 seconds, scrape and repeat.
3. Add all remaining ingredients except oil and cinnamon sugar.
4. Blitz sp4/10 seconds. Scrape and repeat.
5. Heat a large frying pan to medium heat and add a good splash of oil.
6. Spoon tablespoon size portions into the pan and cook until browned underneath. Flip and repeat.
7. Drain on a paper towel lined plate.
Serve warm with a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar (optional)
Easy and delicious..another home cooked recipe from my late Mum's collection..
If you like my recipes, consider joining my FaceBook group "Thermify me...!"
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Vegetable Sri Lankan Curry Recipe
- Sweet potato, pea and corn fritters (GF, egg free variations)
- Mushroom, Kale and Barley Pilaf
- Black Bean burgers
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani
- Quick carrot dhal
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice