- 300 grams sweet potato, chopped in to 1-2cm cubes
- 3 tablespoons Parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves
- 135 grams self rasing flour
- 2 tablespoons Corn Flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 250 grams Haloumi, chopped in to 1cm squares
- 2 eggs
- oil, optional, for frying
1) If oven baking, preheat oven to 180C. Skip this step if using fry pan.
2) Add sweet potato, mint, and parsley to TMX. Use Turbo 2 or 3 times, for 2 seconds each time, scraping down the sides between each pulse, until sweet potato is chopped finely.
3) Add other ingredients. Mix on Speed 4, 3-5 seconds, until mixed through.
4) Form in to patties and cook. Patties can either be cooked in the oven at 180C for 7 minutes, flipping, then cooking for a further 5 minutes, or fried in a fry pan, flipping after 2-3 minutes.
Accessories you need
Ovens and stoves vary, please use your own knowledge to decide when to flip the patties.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.