- 1 large onion, peeled and quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 50 grams EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 370 grams Aborio Rice
- 3 tablespoons TM veggie stock concentrate
- 300 grams diced sweet potato
- 1100 grams water
- 250 grams fresh baby spinach leaves
- 80 grams white wine
- 50 grams shaved or grated parmesan cheese
1. Peel and roughly chop sweet potato and place in Varoma steam basket. Half fill thermomix bowl with boiling water. Varoma for 10 mins.
2. Remove Varoma steam basket with sweet potato and set aside. Tip out water. Place onion and garlic into the bowl and chop for 10 secs speed 4.
3. Add oil and saute on 2mins/100C/ .
4. Insert butterfly. Add rice and wine and cook for 2 mins /100C//
5. Add stock and water. Put Varoma steam basket with sweet potato back in place. Cook for 20 mins on Varoma// .
6. Add salt, pepper to taste and sweet potato into bowl for 10secs//3.
7. Line thermoserver with spinach and parmesan, pour risottto in, stir vigorously so that spinach is stirred through and let rest for minimum 5-10 minutes to reduce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- TVP Bolognese (Vegan)
- Pumpkin, spinach and ricotta lasagna
- Falafel (Eastern Sudan Variant)
- Mexican rice (e.g. for Tortillas), vegetarian
- Rich Vegan caramelised onion pasta
- Chickpea Curry
- Masala Oats