- 500 grams Macaroni Pasta, cooked
- 3 sprigs rosemary, leaves only
- 400 grams sweet potato, Peel the sweet potato and chop roughly
- 45 grams plain flour
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 45 grams olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 470 grams Soy or Almond Milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
Cook pasta as per normal.
Chop rosemary and set aside.
Peel the sweet potato and chop roughly and add to bowl along with garlic. Cook for 15 mins on 100 degrees speed 2.
Mash for 30 secs speed 4 (butterfly is not needed). Set aside.
Make a roux by adding oil and flour and heating for 2 min 90 degrees speed 3.
Then add mashed sweet potato, almond milk, salt, garlic, mustard, soy sauce, and lime juice to the bowl and stir for 3 or so minutes on 80 degrees speed until the sauce thickens.
Add the sauce and rosemary to pasta and toss to coat.
This tastes just like a real bechamel sauce but more delicious, more healthy and vegan!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Leek potato soup