- 500 grams cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 cm ginger, peeled
- 4 Kaffir lime leaves
- 1 long red chilli
- 1 can tomatoes
- 6 sprig corriander, including stems and roots
- 3 sprig thai basil
- 400 grams coconut milk
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 40 grams lime juice, 2 - 3 limes
- 20 grams tamari
- 1 Zuchini, cut into cubes
- 100 grams peas
- 120 grams green beans, sliced
- 100 grams Baby Spinach Leaves
Recipe is created for
1. Place cauliflower florets into mixing bowl and chop 5 seconds speed 5, or until a fine rice like consistency is achieved. Tip caiiflower into the Varoma bowl. No need to wash the mixing bowl.
1. Place ginger, lime leaves and chilli into the mixing bowl and chop 5 seconds speed 7. Scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl.
2. Add tomatoes, coriander and basil and chop 5 seconds speed 5.
3. Add coconut milk, stock paste, lime juice and tamari. Place Varoma inot position and steam 10 mins Varoma Speed 2.
4. Add Vegetables to the top tray of the Varoma and give the Cauliflower rice a stir and cook for a further 10 mins Varoma Speed 2.
5. Check the Vegetables and Rice are cooked - place rice into bowls, top with vegetables and pour over Thai Sauce. Garnish with extra coriander and chilli to taste.
Thai Curry Sauce
Make your own coconut Milk!
Mill 300g dessicated coconut 10 seconds speed 9. Add 1 L of water and blend 1 min speed 9. Strain the coconut milk thorugh a nut milk bag or muslin cloth.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.