- 150g spinach leaves, fresh, or 1 bunch of silverbeet
- 50g Parmesan cheese
- 250g cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 clove garlic
- to taste salt & pepper
- 1 sprig dill, fresh, optional
- olive oil, to grease quiche dish
Heat oven to 180 degrees (for fan forced) - 200 degrees. Place Parmesan cheese into TM bowl process for 5 seconds on speed 10. Set cheese aside.
Add garlic clove process for 3 seconds on speed 7.
Add spinach leaves or silverbeet leaves, cream cheese, eggs, salt & pepper & dill (if using) process for 5 seconds on speed 7. You may need to scape down the sides of the bowl & repeat.
Pour mixture into greased quiche dish. Sprinkle with reserved parmesan cheese. Bake for 20 - 25 until lightly brown on top.
You can always put this mix on top of your favourite pastry or mountain bread- it also is a great filling for mini quiche.
Thermie Green Quiche
My mum used to make this recipe & now it is so much easier to make with the Thermomix
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini balls
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Thermo Papa's Spinach "Monsta" Pasta Sauce
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Riggo's Diane Sauce