- 150g spinach leaves, fresh, or 1 bunch of silverbeet
- 50g Parmesan cheese
- 250g cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 clove garlic
- to taste salt & pepper
- 1 sprig dill, fresh, optional
- olive oil, to grease quiche dish
Heat oven to 180 degrees (for fan forced) - 200 degrees. Place Parmesan cheese into TM bowl process for 5 seconds on speed 10. Set cheese aside.
Add garlic clove process for 3 seconds on speed 7.
Add spinach leaves or silverbeet leaves, cream cheese, eggs, salt & pepper & dill (if using) process for 5 seconds on speed 7. You may need to scape down the sides of the bowl & repeat.
Pour mixture into greased quiche dish. Sprinkle with reserved parmesan cheese. Bake for 20 - 25 until lightly brown on top.
You can always put this mix on top of your favourite pastry or mountain bread- it also is a great filling for mini quiche.
Thermie Green Quiche
My mum used to make this recipe & now it is so much easier to make with the Thermomix
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Chickpea Curry
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Avocado Hummus
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- Mega Bacon and Veal Cheesy Roll
- Smokey Bacon Mac Bites
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus