- 1 banana, ripe
- 2 fresh dates pitted, ***
- 80 g Frozen Berries, ***
- 1/2 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon Protein Powder, ***
- 1 tablespoon Flaxseed or linseed meal, ***
- 40 g rolled oats, (a handful really)
- 100 g coconut water, (Optional, can just use water)
- 250 g filtered water
Place all ingredients into "Closed lid" and blitz 1min Speed 9. I like to crank it to Speed 5 for a few seconds until the ocking stops on my way up to Speed 9.
*** if you dont have fresh dates just soak 3 dried dates in boiling water for a few minutes, or cold water overnight
*** choose the frozen berries you love! I like variety and change it up. when fresh strawberries are cheap I use them - so delicious
*** Hemp protein powder works well in this recie, but it is illegal in Au and NZ for human consumption. Pea protein is an alternative
*** Mill your own linseeds! The linseed meal you buy from the shops is the seed leftover from oil pressing, so good for fibre, but all the Omega 3s have been pressed out of it. Buy the seeds, mill, and store in the fride.
*** Want to boost your veges? A great way to hide some silverbeet, kale or kohl rabi - throw a handful in and it will dissapear
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Zucchini and Haloumi Frittera with Yoghurt and Salsa
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Kisir - Turkish Tabbouli
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Beetroot Burgers
- Veggie Loaded Wholefood Pasta Sauce
- Cooked Millet (awesome alternative to cous cous)
- Avo-nnaise aka vegan mayonnaise (egg-free soy-free, dairy-free, nut-free, paleo, WFPB)
- Paraati Chana - Indian chickpeas with split peas (vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, egg-free)
- Nigerian Falafels - Akara (vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free)
- Apple, Pear and Cinnamon muffins (vegan, egg-free, dairy-free)
- Apple porridge (vegan, paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free)
- Chia Breakfast Pudding (vegan, paleo, dairy-free, gluten-free, egg-free)
- Soaked Spelt Crackers
- Mini Quiche - lunchbox, snacks, breaky-on-the-go!
- Rich and Hearty Bolognese w zoodles (paleo, grain-free, gluten-free, egg-free)
- Breakfast Pikelets - 2 Ingredients (Paleo, vegetarian, dairy-free, gluten-free)
- Saag Gosht - Mild Lamb Curry (Paleo, Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Egg-free,)