- 1 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 400 g tomato, tinned
- 100 g tomato, fresh
- 1 carrot, large, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, large, chopped
- 100 g fresh brown mushrooms, chopped
- 2 tsp dried italian herbs
- 200 g dried lentils, brown or green
- 2 tbsp tomato purée (concentrated), paste
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 50 g red wine, or water
- 50 g water
- 450 g Dried Pasta
- 6 zucchini, spiralized, optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion & garlic in bowl. Chop for 3 sec, speed 5
Add oil and cook 3 minutes, 100°C, , Speed 1
Add vegetables & herbs and chop for 8 sec, speed 5 (longer for more finely chopped).
Add remaining ingredients and cook for 25 min, Varoma, , with Varoma basket on top of lid.
Cook pasta to packet directions on stovetop
Place zucchini noodles in Varoma and steam while sauce is cooking
- Serve garnished with chopped parsley and vegan Parmesan
Adapted from Quirky Cooking Bolognese Sauce in the Thermomix
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Vegan Pesto
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls