THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 red onion
- 1 package Not bacon
- 200 grams Mushrooms sliced
- 1 handful snow peas sliced
- 200 grams Pasta gf
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 500 grams water
- 200 grams coconut milk
- 1 pinch Salt and pepper
- 1 sprig Parsley chopped for garnish
Recipe is created for
1. Add garlic and onion to bowl 10sec/speed 8. scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add 20g olive oil and 1 packet sliced not bacon Sauté 5 mins/120degrees c/speed1
3. Add pasta, stock and water and cook 5mins//speed1
4. Add mushrooms and snow peas. Cook 5 mins//speed
5. Add coconut milk,pepper and salt mix 30 sec/
6. Pour into thermo serve and let sit for 3-5 mins to allow sauce to thicken. Serve with chopped parsley
I have used penne whole meal gf pasta in this dish and it works great. If you didn't want diary free or vegan you can add Parmesan ontop of dish with parsley as garnish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spinach, onion and feta pie
- Paneer kadhai masala
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Chick Pea Tofu
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein