- 1 tablespoon sesame oil, Replace with water if oil free
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, Replace with water if oil free
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 200 grams frozen peas
- 200 grams Frozen Corn
- 400 grams brown rice
- 1 can Pineapple chunks, Juice removed
- 2 shallots
- 800 grams hot water, Pre-boiled using a Kettle
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place garlic, shallots, onion and carrots into mixing jug. 3 secs/sp 10
2. Remove lid and scrape down the sides. Add oil (or water), ginger powder and Soy sauce and sauté the mixture. 3 mins/100 deg/sp 1.5 reverse
3. Remove mixture and store in thermoserver.
4. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
5. Boil water in Kettle. Once boiled, add 800g water into mixing jug. Then, place Brown Rice in with water. Place mixing bowl lid onto mixing bowl jug, then place Varoma tray on top.
6. Place frozen peas and frozen corn in Varoma tray. 22 mins/100 deg/sp 2 reverse.
7. Place onion mixture, rice and vegetables into mixing bowl. Add pineapple chunks. 5 mins/100 deg/sp 2 reverse
8. Place mixture into large Thermoserver and enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beetroot Burgers
- Veggie Loaded Wholefood Pasta Sauce
- The Best Ever Vegan Vegetable Bake
- Onion fritters
- Creamy Coconut Sweet Potato & Chick Pea Curry
- Mum’s “Cheese” and Spinach Pie (GF, DF)
- Seham’s Hommus & Foul
- Easy Uttapam
- loubya with tomato (loubya a banadoura)
- Stir Fry Cauliflower
- Black and White Tofu
- Black bean burger patties