- 1 litre filtered water
- 120 g Shredded coconut
- 1/4 onion
- 2 clove garlic, peeled
- 2 stalks Lemon grass, white part only
- 5 coriander roots washed
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp coriander seeds
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 chilli, add more or less depending on your tastes
- 1/4 onion
- 2 stalk Celery, roughly chopped, 3cm
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped, 3cm
- 1 Capsicum, chopped to 2cm pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped to 2cm pieces
- 300 g coconut milk
- 200 g filtered water
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp Rice malt syrup
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tbsp Shredded coconut, toasted
- 100 g Brocoli, largely sliced
- 1 package brown vermicelli rice noodles, cooked as per packet
- 1/4 --- purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- coriander leaves
- sesame oil
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Add water and coconut to mixing bowl and gently heat 70/7mins/sp1 Gradually build up speed to blend 40-60 sec/sp 10
Remove from mixing bowl at set aside
Add 1/4 onion, garlic, lemon grass, coriander roots, paprika, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, black pepper and chili and blend sp 7/3secs scrape down sides and repeat blending and scrape 4 times. Add some olive oil here if you need to.
Add the other 1/4 onion, celery and carrot and chop sp 6/ 3 secs
Saute 80/5mins/sp "Gentle stir setting"
Add capsicum, zucchini, brocoli, cocnut milk, water, tamari and rice malt syrup and cook 80/10mins"Counter-clockwise operation" /sp"Gentle stir setting"
scrape sides and serve with sliced cabbage, corainder, noodles, toasted coconut and sesame seeds. I also drizzled individual dishes with a little sesame oil
To Prepare Coconut Milk
For the Curry
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Kisir - Turkish Tabbouli
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Beetroot Burgers
- Veggie Loaded Wholefood Pasta Sauce
- The Best Ever Vegan Vegetable Bake
- Onion fritters
- Creamy Coconut Sweet Potato & Chick Pea Curry