THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 180 g red lentils, Soaked
- 1 onion, white, Quartered
- 3 --- garlic cloves
- 2 carrot, Roughly chopped
- 2 --- celery stalks, Roughly chopped
- 15 g coconut oil
- 1 --- canned diced tomatoes
- 1 level tsp Vegetable stock paste
- 125 g water
- 1 level tbsp parsley
- 1 level tbsp dried oregano
- 1 level tsp cumin seed, ground
- chilli flake, dried
- 200 g mushroom, mixed, fresh
- 1/2 bunch fresh silverbeet
- Kalamata Olives, Pitted, chopped
8Recipe is created for
1. Soak lentils for at least 2 hours (alternatively use 1 x 400g can of lentils).
2. Add onion, garlic, carrots ans celery to bowl and chop on speed 5 for 3 seconds.
3. Scrape sides, add coconut oil and saute on varoma temperature, speed 2 for 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, chop silverbeet and place in varoma. Slice mushrooms and pit/chop olives.
5. Drain lentils and add to bowl along with tomatoes, vegetable stock, water, parsley, oregano, cumin, chilli flakes, mushrooms and olives.
6. Set varoma in place and cook on 100 degrees, speed 1 for 20 minutes.
7. Place silverbeet in thermoserver or large bowl. Pour bolognese on top and stir. Serve with pasta/zoodles and Follow Your Heart parmesan cheese.
If your children arent fond of chunky mushrooms or olives (or you are trying to hide silverbeet) add to bowl before step 5 and chop to a finer consistency.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Seitan (vegan mock meat) with crumb mix and gravy
- Quick & easy vegan snickers (adapted from Wholefood Simply)
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Vegan green curry
- Vegan All-Purpose Cheese Sauce from @ohsheglows
- Vegan orange and rum truffles
- Vegan pesto pasta by @carrotsandflowers
- Vegan Chilli Con Carne (for nachos)
- Vegan peanut lentil curry (adapted from @anettvelsberg)
- Raw vegan lamington balls (by @healthyfrenchwife)