THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 180 g red lentils, Soaked
- 1 onion, white, Quartered
- 3 --- garlic cloves
- 2 carrot, Roughly chopped
- 2 --- celery stalks, Roughly chopped
- 15 g coconut oil
- 1 --- canned diced tomatoes
- 1 level tsp Vegetable stock paste
- 125 g water
- 1 level tbsp parsley
- 1 level tbsp dried oregano
- 1 level tsp cumin seed, ground
- chilli flake, dried
- 200 g mushroom, mixed, fresh
- 1/2 bunch fresh silverbeet
- Kalamata Olives, Pitted, chopped
Recipe is created for
- 1. Soak lentils for at least 2 hours (alternatively use 1 x 400g can of lentils).
2. Add onion, garlic, carrots ans celery to bowl and chop on speed 5 for 3 seconds.
3. Scrape sides, add coconut oil and saute on varoma temperature, speed 2 for 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, chop silverbeet and place in varoma. Slice mushrooms and pit/chop olives.
5. Drain lentils and add to bowl along with tomatoes, vegetable stock, water, parsley, oregano, cumin, chilli flakes, mushrooms and olives.
6. Set varoma in place and cook on 100 degrees, "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1 for 20 minutes.
7. Place silverbeet in thermoserver or large bowl. Pour bolognese on top and stir. Serve with pasta/zoodles and Follow Your Heart parmesan cheese.
If your children arent fond of chunky mushrooms or olives (or you are trying to hide silverbeet) add to bowl before step 5 and chop to a finer consistency.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Seitan (vegan mock meat) with crumb mix and gravy
- Quick & easy vegan snickers (adapted from Wholefood Simply)
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Vegan green curry