- 1 onion, Cut into quarters
- 1 garlic
- 1 zucchini, Cut into 3 cm cubes
- 1 large potato, Cut into 3 cm cubes
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 tablespoons dried oregano
- 400 g tin of chickpeas, Rinsed and Drained
- 500 g tomato passata
- 400 g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 20 g olive oil
- 100 g mushrooms, cut into half or quarters (I use portabello)
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add onion & garlic into TM bowl, chop for 3 secs on speed 7
- Add in mushrooms & potato & chop for 5 secs on speed 5
- Scrap down bowl & add oil, then saute for 3 mins, 100 degrees on speed 2
- Add in zucchini, chickpeas & tinned tomatoes, then blend on speed 5 for 10 secs
- Add in passata, tomato paste, dried oregano & dried bay leaf & cook for 10 mins, 100 degrees on speed 2
- Once cooked, then remove the bay leaf carefully & discard.
- Then it is ready to serve
Accessories you need
This is great with pasta, in a vegan/vegetarian lasagne & in baked jacket potatoes.If you don't like chickpeas, try adding in extra potato.
This picture is served with GF pasta
This freezes well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Summer Risotto
- Perfect Chinese Noodles
- Mexican corn fritters
- Curry Eggs
- Sweet potato and feta rolls
- Macaroni broccoli cheese bake
- Easy vegetable square
- Donna Hay Cauliflower Mac n Cheese
- Corn and zucchini fritters
- Spiced potatoes and Peas
- Ratatouille no eggplant
- ThermoGen’s Corn and Zucchini Fritters