- 3 cloves garlic
- 30 g peanut oil
- 70 g brown onion, cut into wedges
- 160 g red capsicums, julienned
- 115 g carrots, julienned
- 100 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 65 g broccoli florets
- 120 g cauliflower florets
- 80 g pak choy, roughly chopped
- Pinch salt
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp chinese cooking wine
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 175 g water
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- Place garlic into mixing bowl and with MC inserted chop3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add peanut oil and with MC inserted saute 3 min/120 degrees/speed 1.
- While garlic is sauteing, mix togehter in a separate jug soy sauce, oyster sauce, chinese cooking wine, caster sugar, sesame oil and water.
- Add onion, red capsicum, carrots, mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower, pak choy and sauce mixture to the mixing bowl and with MC inserted cook 9 min/100 degrees//speed 1.
- Add cornflour and with MC inserted cook 1 min/100 degrees//speed 1.
- Serve immediately over chow mein noodles or with boiled or fried rice.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Kisir - Turkish Tabbouli
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Beetroot Burgers
- Veggie Loaded Wholefood Pasta Sauce
- The Best Ever Vegan Vegetable Bake
- Onion fritters
- Creamy Coconut Sweet Potato & Chick Pea Curry
- Mum’s “Cheese” and Spinach Pie (GF, DF)