- 3 cloves garlic
- 30 g peanut oil
- 70 g brown onion, cut into wedges
- 160 g red capsicums, julienned
- 115 g carrots, julienned
- 100 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 65 g broccoli florets
- 120 g cauliflower florets
- 80 g pak choy, roughly chopped
- Pinch salt
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp chinese cooking wine
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 175 g water
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- Place garlic into mixing bowl and with MC inserted chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add peanut oil and with MC inserted saute 3 min/120 degrees/speed 1.
- While garlic is sauteing, mix togehter in a separate jug soy sauce, oyster sauce, chinese cooking wine, caster sugar, sesame oil and water.
- Add onion, red capsicum, carrots, mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower, pak choy and sauce mixture to the mixing bowl and with MC inserted cook 9 min/100 degrees//speed 1.
- Add cornflour and with MC inserted cook 1 min/100 degrees//speed 1.
- Serve immediately over chow mein noodles or with boiled or fried rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Chick Pea Tofu
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- David's Dhall
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Sweetened Langka (jackfruit)
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Rich Tomato Soup