- 2 Brown Onions, halved
- 3 cloves garlic
- 150 g mushrooms, sliced
- 10 g EVOO (olive oil)
- 100 g tomato paste
- 2 Diced Tomatoes (400g)
- 2-3 Capsicum, sliced, (Roasted is even better)
- 1 tbsp oregano, dried
- 1/2 tbsp basil, dried
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 carrots, diced
- 4 celery sticks, diced
- Salt & Peppter to taste
- Lasagna sheets
- 150 g Spinach Leaves
- 500 g Ricotta Cheese, light
- Tasty cheese, Grated, (Optional)
2h 30minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Step 1. Add onion and garlic to TM bowl and chop - 3 seconds, speed 5.
Step 2. Add EVOO and mushrooms to TM bowl and sautee - 3 mins, 100 degrees, reverse speed 1.
Dice carrot and celery and slice capsicum while you wait.
Step 3. Add all other sauce / filling ingredients, mix in by hand and sautee - 4 mins, 100 degrees, reverse speed 1.
Cover the bottom of the slow cooker in lasagna sheets - break them apart to cover the base if needed.
Add a layer of the sauce / filling to cover it.
Repeat the following order of layers until there is just enough sauce / filling left for the very top layer.
1. Lasagna sheet
2. Ricotta cheese
3. Tasty cheese (optional)
4. Spinach leaves
5. Sauce / filling
Add a thinner layer of sauce / filling and sprinkle with tasty cheese.
Cook on LOW for 4 hours or HIGH for 2 hours.
Sauce / Filling
Lasagna Preparation in Slow Cooker
Slow Cooking Time
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- Timorese tamarind BBQ sauce
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls