- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup red onion
- 6 Large cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons chilli powder, more to taste
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 cans Tomatoes 400g
- 1 can Black Beans, no salt added
- 1 can KIDNEY BEANS, no salt added
- 1 cup water (or red wine)
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup cilantro, packed
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or more to taste
- 1 cup celery stalks, optional
- 1-2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1-2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese, optional
- black pepper and salt, to taste
Recipe is created for
1.Saute and chop olive oil, onion, garlic, chilli powder, cumin and cilantro for on 1 minute, 100 degrees, speed 6.
2. combine the rest of the ingredients except for the beans 10 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 6.
3. Add the beans, [optional 1 Tbs cocoa powder + 1 Tbs Balsamic vinegae] remember to reverse the blade, 5 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 6.
Serve hot with sour cream and shredded cheese.
Add 1 cup celery in the first step if you like.
Use zucchini, bell peppers and mushrooms instead of second can of beans.
Remember to reverse the blade or you will end up with a dip instead! Add another can of beans if this happens.
The whole recipe can be done with lentils.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Chick Pea Tofu
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry: