- 1 medium onion, Cut into quarters
- 250 grams Baby Spinach Leaves
- 250 grams mushrooms, Diced
- 1 package Phillidelphia Cream Cheese, Room temp
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 250 grams Tasty cheese, Grated
- 1 jar Enchilata Sauce, Approx 250g
- 1 egg
- 250g grams Tasty cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 10 Tortillas/wraps
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion in bowl, place on lid and MC, chop for 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides with spatula. Add oil and sauté for 3 min/120*C/speed 1.
Add baby spinach. Cook for 2 mins/120*C/speed 5
Add sliced mushrooms. Cook 2mins/120*C/speed 5
Add cream cheese, salt, pepper and egg. Mix for 1 min/speed 2. Pour into a medium container and stir through 250g grated tasty cheese.
Spoon filling onto each tortilla (approx 2-3tbsps). Fold to close and place in baking dish. Once all filled, pour Enchilata sauce over top. Sprinkle over last 250g of grated cheese. Cook for 25mins. Take out and serve.
Dice and sauté onion
Cook baby spinach
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Lactation Cookies
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- Pecan Pie Slice
- Cake rusk
- Triple chocolate fudgey brownies