- 1/2 brown onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 --- Handful basil leaves
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 stick celery (with leaves if you like), roughly chopped
- 100 g pumpkin, peeled and roughly chopped
- 100 g mushrooms, halved
- 1/2 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 1/2 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1/3 eggplant, roughtly chopped
- 3 tomatoes, halved
- 400 g Diced Tinned Tomatoes
- 300 g tomato puree
- 50 g red wine
- 20 g TM vegetable stock concentrate
- salt and pepper to season
- 1 portion Bechamel sauce
- 100 g Tasty cheese, (for topping)
- 1 package Lasagne sheets
Grate all cheeses for Béchamel sauce and Lasagne topping in TM bowl – set aside.
2. After giving TM bowl a quick rinse, place onion, garlic cloves and basil in bowl and chop for 3 seconds, speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl then sauté for 2 minutes, 100o, speed soft.
3. To sautéed mixture, add roughly chopped carrot, celery and pumpkin. Chop for 4 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides then add softer vegetables, roughly chopped capsicum, mushrooms, zucchini, eggplant and tomatoes. Chop for 6 seconds, speed 5.
4. To vegetables, add tinned tomatoes, puree, wine, pepper and vegetable stock. Cook veggie bolognaise mixture for 20 minutes, 100o, reverse speed soft. Set aside until your Béchamel sauce is cooked.
5. Give TM bowl a quick rinse and make your Béchamel sauce according to instructions in your Every Day Cookbook.
6. Layer your lasagne as your normally do in baking dish – if you don’t normally make lasagne, I tend to layer it following this pattern
Grated Cheese (on top!)
7. I’m sure we would have cooked it for around an hour in the oven on 180o until well browned.
Accessories you need
* Admittedly this ‘Veggie Lasagne’ ended up changing ever so slightly (to keep hubby happy) and I added some sliced ham in between bolognaise mixture and lasagne sheets.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veggie Loaded Wholefood Pasta Sauce
- The Best Ever Vegan Vegetable Bake
- Onion fritters
- Creamy Coconut Sweet Potato & Chick Pea Curry
- Mum’s “Cheese” and Spinach Pie (GF, DF)
- Seham’s Hommus & Foul
- Easy Uttapam
- loubya with tomato (loubya a banadoura)
- Stir Fry Cauliflower
- Black and White Tofu
- Black bean burger patties
- Simple Gozleme
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Thai pork with eggplant
- Chicken pot pie
- Creamy Chicken Macaroni
- Gluten free zucchini slice
- Frozen Choc Bliss Bar
- Mascarpone and Herb Tart with Roasted Capsicum
- Roast Pumpkin with Fruity Rice
- Lemon Chicken Stirfry
- Donna Hay's Ultimate One Bowl Chocolate Dessert Cake
- Walnut, Feta and Quinoa Salad
- A Quiche for Cheats
- Beef, Veg and Mushroom Pie
- Chicken & Hidden Vege Sausage Rolls
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Chickpea Dosa
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Zucchini Pickle