- 80 g cheese
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 150 g mushrooms
- 1/2deseeded and roughly chopped
- 20 extra virgin olive oil
- 1 roma tomato, roughly diced
- 2 tsp Brown Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 can Mexe-beans (drained), 425 g
- 1 can Refried beans, 450 g
- 1 can Baked beans in tomato sauce, 425 g
- 200 natural yogurt, or make it yourself
- 1-2 packages Flat bread, Organic bread (has no preservatives and thick enough to scoop). You could also make this yourself
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray
- 1 tbsp cajun seasoning, Or similar
Grate cheese 4 secs/speed 9. Set aside.
Add musrooms and roughly chop 1 sec/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 4-5. Set aside
Chop onion and galic in TM bowl 3 secs/"No counter-clockwise operation" /speed 7. Add capsicum and chop 2 secs/speed 7.
Add oil and mushrooms to bowl with onion mix and saute 4 mins/"Counter-clockwise operation" /100C/speed 1 with mc off.
Add tomato, vinegar and chilli powder and cook for 3 mins/"Counter-clockwise operation" /100C/speed 2 with mc off and steaming basket on the lid.
Add all the beans to the bowl and heat 10 mins/"Counter-clockwise operation" /100C/speed 2 with mc off and steaming basket on the lid. Meanwhile start on pita chips.
Serve with pita chips, sprinkle of cheese, guacamole (optional, recipe in EDC) and yogurt
Preheat oven to 220C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
Spray with oil and turn bread over and repeat. Spinkle with choosen spice mix on one side. Cut flat bread into eight pizza slices and put on baking tray and bake for 6-7 mins or until just crispy.
Accessories you need
Instead of Pita chips, gluten free corn chips could be used.
This recipe is very low fat but will depend on condiments used like cheese, guacamole, and yogurt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Zucchini and Haloumi Frittera with Yoghurt and Salsa
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Mince Chow Mein with Pumpkin
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Warm Chilli Con Queso Dip