- 1/2 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 25 grams olive oil
- 300 grams cabbage
- 1 stick Celery
- 2 Small carrots
- 60 grams mushrooms
- 70 grams capsicum (red or green)
- 5 grams sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese 5 spice
- 1/2 teaspoon corriander
- salt and peper to taste
Recipe is created for
add onion and garilc, 5 sec, sp 9
add 20gm of olive oil, cook 2 min, sp 2 at 100°
add vegitables, chop 8 sec, sp 5 (check and use spatula to combine and chop again, 2 sec, sp 5)
add sesame oil, remainder of olive oil and spices. Cook 10 min at 100°, sp 2
place tsp amounts in wonton wrappers or tbsp amounts in spring roll wrappers. Cook wontons or spring rolls acordinglly.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Vegetable Sri Lankan Curry Recipe
- Sweet potato, pea and corn fritters (GF, egg free variations)
- Mushroom, Kale and Barley Pilaf
- Black Bean burgers
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani
- Quick carrot dhal