- 1 Large Roughly Chopped peeled carrot
- 1 Large Roughly chopped peeled onion
- 1 Cup uncooked roughly chopped peeled Pumpkin
- 1 Large roughly chopped zucchini
- 1 Large Free Range Egg
- 1 Cup Plain Flour (Or Gluten Free Plain Flour)
- salt to taste
Recipe is created for
Place carrot, onion, pumpkin and zucchini into the bowl. Grate for 2-3 seconds on speed 5 or until no more large chunks remain.
Remove lid and place egg, flour and salt in bowl. Mix for 2-3 seconds on speed 4 or until combined.
Heat Olive Oil and butter in a frypan. Gather mixture with your hands to make little patties. Cook on both sides until golden brown.
Accessories you need
Serve with a little cream cheese, topped with grated cheddar cheese.
Makes a great party food. Top them with cream cheese and smoked salmon.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Thai Brinjal and Tomato Soup
- FODMAP Friendly Lentil Bolognaise
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables: