- 5 gram fresh ginger
- 70 gram soy sauce, or tamari
- 40 gram olive oil
- juice from 1 lime
- 20 gram honey, or agave
- 10 gram sesame oil
- 15 gram Sweet chilli sauce
- 270 gram soba noodles
- 50 gram frozen peas
- 2 --- small corgettes, approx 85g
- 50 gram Beans
- 100 gram snow peas
- 50 gram Sugar snap peas
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 stick Celery
- 1/2 capsicum - red or yellow
- 2-3 carrots
Place ginger in bowl and chop 7 seconds speed 7.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 15 seconds speed 3.5.
Heat 1ltr water in TM bowl for 7 minutes Varoma temperature speed 2 (it may not get to this temp and thats ok)
Whilst water is heating prep your veggies: top and tail beans, snow peas and sugar snap peas. Cut beans in half or thirds. Slice corgettes into rounds. Place the prepped veggies into varoma dish and set aside.
Once water is heated place soba noodles into TM bowl (I snap mine in half). Place varoma dish on top.
Cook for 5 minutes on Varoma temperature "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1.
Dice capsicum and celery.
Zoodle your carrots (if you have the tool) otherwise thinly slice or use a vegetable peeler to make ribbons.
Drain noodles and place in a large serving bowl along with steamed veggies, raw veggies, sesame seeds and dressing.
Toss to combine.
This is delicious eaten warm.
Accessories you need
Try other seasonal veggies - maybe broadbeans or endamame
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheesy pasta
- Greek Pie
- Clone of Lentil Shepherd's Pie (Thermobexta)
- Layered Steamed Vegetables
- Sauteed Siamese Gourd by @levi_nathania
- Coconut and Lemon Grass Curry Bowl
- Variation Shakshuka
- Gado Gado
- Porotos Granados
- Baked Ricotta and Pea Curry
- Self Crusting Quiche
- Indonesian Clear Spinach Soup @levi_nathania
- Chicken Marinade - Honey Soy Ginger
- Chinese Honey Chicken
- Spinach Waffles
- Chipsy's Ciabatta
- Toasted granola
- Variation Shakshuka
- Variation All in One Honey Soy Beef Mince Meatballs dinner
- The BEST Granola Bars
- Lamb, Eggplant, Haloumi Sausage Rolls
- Gado Gado with Marinated Chicken
- Hedgehog bliss balls
- Sticky Chai Tea - Based on Donna Hay's Recipe and adjusted slightly