- 5 gram fresh ginger
- 70 gram soy sauce, or tamari
- 40 gram olive oil
- juice from 1 lime
- 20 gram honey, or agave
- 10 gram sesame oil
- 15 gram Sweet chilli sauce
- 270 gram soba noodles
- 50 gram frozen peas
- 2 --- small corgettes, approx 85g
- 50 gram Beans
- 100 gram snow peas
- 50 gram Sugar snap peas
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 stick Celery
- 1/2 capsicum - red or yellow
- 2-3 carrots
Place ginger in bowl and chop 7 seconds speed 7.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 15 seconds speed 3.5.
Heat 1ltr water in TM bowl for 7 minutes Varoma temperature speed 2 (it may not get to this temp and thats ok)
Whilst water is heating prep your veggies: top and tail beans, snow peas and sugar snap peas. Cut beans in half or thirds. Slice corgettes into rounds. Place the prepped veggies into varoma dish and set aside.
Once water is heated place soba noodles into TM bowl (I snap mine in half). Place varoma dish on top.
Cook for 5 minutes on Varoma temperature speed 1.
Dice capsicum and celery.
Zoodle your carrots (if you have the tool) otherwise thinly slice or use a vegetable peeler to make ribbons.
Drain noodles and place in a large serving bowl along with steamed veggies, raw veggies, sesame seeds and dressing.
Toss to combine.
This is delicious eaten warm.
Try other seasonal veggies - maybe broadbeans or endamame
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Braised Bamboo Shoots
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Up and Go
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Chocolate Panforte
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies