- 125 g Cheddar cheese
- 1 small bunch of mint
- 1 small bunch of dill
- 6 medium zucchinis - roughly chopped
- 4 eggs
- 120 g plain flour, or gluten free
- salt and pepper
- 250 g Greek yoghurt
- a handful of mint
- 1 teaspoon sugar
8Recipe is created for
Grate cheddar cheese on speed 7 for 5 seconds. Put aside.
Place mint, dill and zucchinis in TM bowl at speed 6 for 4 seconds.
Add eggs, flour, salt and pepper and reserved cheese - reverse speed 4 for 8 seconds.
Fry small spoonfulls (as you would pikelets).
Serve with minted yoghurt made by processing mint and sugar on speed 7 for 5 seconds. Add yoghurt and mix for 5 seconds on speed 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Lemonade Scones
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Sweet Chilli Relish / Jam
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake