- 125 g Cheddar cheese
- 1 small bunch of mint
- 1 small bunch of dill
- 6 medium zucchinis - roughly chopped
- 4 eggs
- 120 g plain flour, or gluten free
- salt and pepper
- 250 g Greek yoghurt
- a handful of mint
- 1 teaspoon sugar
8Recipe is created for
Grate cheddar cheese on speed 7 for 5 seconds. Put aside.
Place mint, dill and zucchinis in TM bowl at speed 6 for 4 seconds.
Add eggs, flour, salt and pepper and reserved cheese - reverse speed 4 for 8 seconds.
Fry small spoonfulls (as you would pikelets).
Serve with minted yoghurt made by processing mint and sugar on speed 7 for 5 seconds. Add yoghurt and mix for 5 seconds on speed 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- Superfood Magic Pasta sauce
- vegan scrambled eggs
- Vegetables in saffron, chilli & coconut broth
- Pasta with Mushrooms
- Eggplant Parmigana
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- Overnight Oats with stewed Apple and Rhubarb
- Easy Pav Bhaji (Mix veg mash)