- 125 g Cheddar cheese
- 1 small bunch of mint
- 1 small bunch of dill
- 6 medium zucchinis - roughly chopped
- 4 eggs
- 120 g plain flour, or gluten free
- salt and pepper
- 250 g Greek yoghurt
- a handful of mint
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Recipe is created for
Grate cheddar cheese on speed 7 for 5 seconds. Put aside.
Place mint, dill and zucchinis in TM bowl at speed 6 for 4 seconds.
Add eggs, flour, salt and pepper and reserved cheese - reverse speed 4 for 8 seconds.
Fry small spoonfulls (as you would pikelets).
Serve with minted yoghurt made by processing mint and sugar on speed 7 for 5 seconds. Add yoghurt and mix for 5 seconds on speed 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Thai Brinjal and Tomato Soup
- FODMAP Friendly Lentil Bolognaise
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Calamansi Jam/Marmalade
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Crunchy French baguettes